The video going viral on social media shows a 12-foot-long poisonous King Cobra gulping down water from a pet bottle. The venomous snake entered the village in its quest for water and was seen hovering around a water dispenser. The exhausted snake drank the water from the bottle. The incedent has taken place Karnataka’s Kaiga township.
NYOOOZ TV Videos – Dedicated to bringing you the latest and best in politics, sports, current affairs and entertainment world. From traditional sports like cricket to best Bollywood entertainment news, NYOOOZ TV is a must watch for news updates.
Download our Apps on :
Google Play Store :